BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 15, 2011

new year , nEw h0pe

Last year, I have an good year because of
so many things sometimes I still make or repeat those things...
But I think It's better to have something new this year something cool and fun...

I'm planning to have a very fun year this time...
I want to do a lot of things like making fun with my friends....
Having a lot of cool outing with my family..
And a lot more but sometimes I'm thinking negative...
I'm thinking if It's possible for me to do all of those things this year ...
But even if I know that my life is good now because of the good things that is happening to me...
I'm still making it better and I'm still searching for the things that will make my life perfect....
Even if I know that it is already because I have my family with me...
I'm still searching for those things for me to be satisfied..

So don't lose hope because just remember every thing has a solution...
Just pray and still hoping so that we can past all problems and make our self happy...

0 comments: